Mystic Pizza Box

Mystic Pizza Box
A slice of heaven

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

D'onofrio: 'I'm Married - Get Your Facts Straight!' | Contactmusic

D'onofrio: 'I'm Married - Get Your Facts Straight!' | Contactmusic

Well, that's settled. It's about time Vincent set the record straight about his marital status. I have read on several websites that Vincent and Carin were divorced in 2003 and either remarried or reconciled without remarrying. It's no surprise that rumors and incorrect facts are routinely circulated in the press and on sites such as Wikipedia and TMZ. We do know that Vincent and Carin were married on March 22, 1996 and have two sons, Elias and Luka. I'm glad that the D'Onofrio family remains together and I wish them the very best in 2012 and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment