Mystic Pizza Box

Mystic Pizza Box
A slice of heaven

Sunday, June 5, 2011

LOCI Filming in Central Park-Scene by the Pond Take 2-May 26, 2011



Vincent and Kate continue filming by the Pond while we observe fromm a distance, which is tricky, considering the intrusions by passersby and crew members while I'm filming. Still, the setting was picturesque and the weather was warm, although I wish I could have remained on the bench directly in front of the set where I sat earlier. Unfortunately, we had to leave that spot and stand behind the monitors. Passersby who wanted to walk through the path by the set were allowed to do so as long as they didn't stop to watch the filming and didn't look directly into the camera. It was tiring after awhile to continue trying to film, so I stopped and just took photos. This was our last glimpse of Goren and Eames in action in New York City and it made me a bit sad, but at least I was there to witness this event. Thank you, Vincent and Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment