Mystic Pizza Box

Mystic Pizza Box
A slice of heaven

Thursday, June 16, 2011

LOCI Filming Icarus in Times Square-1st rehearsal-May 3, 2011



Vincent and Kate rehearsed and filmed exteriors for "Icarus" on West 44th Street between 7th and 8th Avenues on Tuesday afternoon between 4 and 6 PM. I stopped by to watch the action after leaving my last session at the YAI International Conference at the NY Hilton on West 53rd Street. This was my second visit to the LO:CI set that day, as I had met with Vincent that morning on West 48th Street and Broadway where he and Kate filmed interiors and he graciously accepted my donation for Meth Cops, the LO:CI t-shirt and baseball cap that he signed. He also signed another shirt and cap for me, which I have in my LO:CI collection.

This is the first of several videos from this afternoon's filming. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment