Mystic Pizza Box

Mystic Pizza Box
A slice of heaven

Sunday, May 22, 2011

LOCI Filming The Last Street in Manhattan A-April 25, 2011



Of all the videos I shot on set for this episode on Wall Street, this is easily my favorite. The mood was very lighthearted when Vincent began chatting with some folks atop a tour bus passing by and the whole bus erupted in cheers when Vincent waved to them. I couldn't help but laugh as Vincent applauded his adoring fans as the tour bus turned onto South Street. Right before I began filming,I heard Vincent say "Hi. Where are you from?" to one of the tourists on the bus. Later, as Detective Goren, he plays a tug of war with actor Eric Sheffer Stevens over a leather bag during the scene with Kate Erbe, who flashes me a lovely smile when the scene is finished.

4 comments:

  1. OMG, love Kathryn's smile. I wish I would meet her once at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that must have been for them! Awesome video! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, darlings! :) *Takes a bow*

    I considered calling this one "Vincent and the Tourists" before realizing that this title sounds too much like the name of an 80's rock band. LOL Actually, I don't think Vincent would really mind that.

    ReplyDelete